Terms of Service
By using the FBCoverStreet.com website and service you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, FB Cover Street prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to FB Cover Street upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other FB Cover Street users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or FB Cover Street.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any FB Cover Street users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from FB Cover Street.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any FB Cover Street page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the FB Cover Street service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms of Service, we will notify you via internet mail according to the preference expressed on your account. What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on FB Cover Street
- FB Cover Street does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the FB Cover Street Services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the FB Cover Street Services, you hereby grant to FB Cover Street a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly ("private") will not be distributed outside the FB Cover Street Services.
- Some of the FB Cover Street Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that FB Cover Street may place such advertising and promotions on the FB Cover Street Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the FB Cover Street Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the FB Cover Street Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the FB Cover Street Services.
- The FB Cover Street Services contain Content of FB Cover Street ("FB Cover Street Content"). FB Cover Street Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and FB Cover Street owns and retains all rights in the FB Cover Street Content and the FB Cover Street Services. FB Cover Street hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the FB Cover Street Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the FB Cover Street Services.
- The FB Cover Street Services contain Content of Users and other FB Cover Street licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the FB Cover Street Services.
- FB Cover Street performs technical functions necessary to offer the FB Cover Street Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the FB Cover Street Services.
- Although the Site and other FB Cover Street Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other FB Cover Street Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of FB Cover Street. Also, although FB Cover Street will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, FB Cover Street reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by FB Cover Street in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, FB Cover Street encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, FB Cover Street is not a backup service. FB Cover Street will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the FB Cover Street Services, or the loss of any Content.
This document was last updated on August 31, 2013